This project is read-only.

VSTS 2010 ?

Feb 10, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Anyone run into any issues trying to build this under 2010 (didnt see a binary for it)?

Thanks!

Gary

Mar 25, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Hi,

I've compiled it for VS2010 (just remove the reference VS2008 libs and add new ones to VS2010 libs),
but I'm unable to make it work. It seems i don't know how to use it correctly.

I've tryed to set a context parameter using both xxx=<%= "dummy" %> and <% return "dummy"; %>, and both are throwing the same exception (null pointer).

Nov 22, 2010 at 4:03 PM

I've tried to get this to work with VS 2010 and I'm unable too. Any help?

May 17, 2011 at 6:54 PM

I get the following error with VS2010:

Request failed: Exception in PreWebTest event: Unable to cast object of type 'UKVSTS.WebTestPlugins.ScriptableParameterPlugIn' to type 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.WebTesting.WebTestPlugin'.

at Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.WebTesting.WebTestPluginReference.CreateInstance()
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.WebTesting.DeclarativeWebTest.OnPreWebTest(PreWebTestEventArgs e)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.WebStress.WebTestCaseVariation.Start()

Sep 8, 2011 at 7:49 PM

I got it to work with VS2010 by copying the source files out to another solution and adding a reference to Microsoft.VisualStudio.QualityTools.WebTestFramework.dll

After that it worked, but I got null object exceptions in ScriptedParamDetails.InvokeScript because the code that was running to process context variables was passing in a null PreRequestEventArgs.  I removed that code and got rid of the error, and context variables still work.