This Project contains a set of tools an extensions to Team Foundation Server. The tools currently consist of:
If you ever need to raise defect reports on web pages, check out IEeee!, it could make you life a lot easier!
This is an addin to Internet Explorer that allows you to easily submit a defect about the page you are currently browsing.
Because it is integrated into IE it can capture a significant amount of extra information that normally wouldn't get included in a defect report, this includes:
- A Screen Shot of the page
- The source HTML of the page
- Any script files being used by the page
- Any CSS pages that are referenced in the page
- Details about the client browser configuration (e.g. screen resolution, browser version, ...)
- Assign default values for any field in the defect report (e.g. Area, Iteration, Assigned To, ...)
The following features are new in this version
Bug Description Dialog
- Crop and mark up the screen shot with the new Image Editor
- Assign default values to any work item field using Field Default Values
- Full online documentation and help files
- Save the browsers details to the non default description field.
- Couple of bug fixes including better support for people not using Windows Authentication to talk to TFS.
Allows you to define what information should be included in the defect report.Bug Details Dialog
Allows you to refine the defect report using the standard work item edit form.Image Editor Dialog
Allows you to crop and markup the screen shot.
Please note that you will have to have one of the Visual Studio Team System client roles or Team Explorer
installed on your machine
For more information, please see the IEeee! User Guide